Abstract Submission Deadline: 15 January 2023
The 4TS Scientific Committee is delighted to invite submission of abstracts for Posters to be presented in the conference. A clear instruction is given including the eligibility, theme and how to submit with a template/ format of the abstract. All Abstracts should be submitted on or before 15 January 2023.
All Abstracts should be submitted in English Only
- Abstract title: limited to 150 characters including spaces.
- Abstract text: limited to 350 words, including acknowledgements.
Abstracts should be structured, and prepared as follows:
- Background and aims
- Abstracts must be submitted only in English. Use Times New Roman or Arial font, size 11 or 12.
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word appear the first time.
- Use generic names of drugs. Express numbers as numerals.
- Underline the presenting author's name.
- Accepted abstracts should be presented in a PDF Document.
- Non-compliance with these guidelines will lead to rejection of the abstract. The Scientific Committee Reserves the rights to reject any submissions.
Abstracts must be submitted via the conference website only.
NOTE: Abstracts submitted by email, fax or post will NOT be accepted. The Scientific Committee will not accept responsibility for any abstracts that have not been properly submitted according to the instructions.
The Last date of Abstract Submission is on or before 15 January 2023
Submissions will be accepted from Researchers, Residents, interns and Current medic
Abstracts must contain original scientific data collected by the author(s). All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to determine whether a submission is accepted as an oral, video or a poster presentation and its decision is final. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to edit abstracts for grammar and clarity.
Submission of an abstract acknowledges the authors' acceptance for the abstract to be published in the conference proceedings. This should be clearly stated on the abstract. Missing this information will lead to rejection of the abstract.
Abstracts must be original and must not have been published in a peer reviewed journal. This should be clearly stated on the abstract and on the poster itself. Missing this information will lead to rejection of the abstract.
Conflicts of Interest / Disclosure: Work submitted for presentation must include, with the abstract and on the poster itself, an acknowledgement of funding sources and any potential conflict of interest. Missing this information will lead to rejection of the abstract.
All studies must include, with the abstract and on the poster itself, a statement, when applicable, that they have been approved by institutional research ethics committee.
- All abstracts will be reviewed and evaluated by the Scientific Committee.
- Submitting authors will be notified before 20 January 2023 regarding the status of their abstract acceptance.
- The Scientific Committee will recommend a prize for the best three Abstracts.