|Registration Category||Early Bird Registration
10 Nov 2016
11 Nov 2016 – 9 Feb 2017
16-18 Feb 2017
|Physicians||$ 600||AED 2,200||$ 850||AED 3,110||$ 1,050||AED 3,840|
(Industrials, Specialties & Subspecialties)
|$ 450||AED 1,650||$ 650||AED 2,380||$ 850||AED 3,110|
|Physicians in Training||$ 300||AED 1,110||$ 400||AED 1,480||$ 500||AED 1,840|
|Nurses & Students||$ 200||AED 740||$ 250||AED 920||$ 300||AED 1,110|
- Registration fees entitles participants to attend all the general & concurrent sessions, entrance to exhibition, coffee breaks, lunch and conference materials.
- For administrative and preparatory reasons, online registration is possible until 9 February 2017 (GMT+ 4). From this date onwards, we advise you to register and pay the applicable onsite registration fees at the venue, during Conference registration hours, commencing on 16 February 2017.
- *For administrative purpose, a copy of your ID is required as a proof in order to avail the Physician in Training, Nurses and Students registration rate.
Terms and Conditions
- Registrations are confirmed only upon payment receipt.
- Registration fee apply as per the date of payment.
- If the payment is made within 10 days to the event date, a proof of payment or a credit card/letter of guarantee will be required.
- Should your payment not be received prior to 10 days to the event date, the Event Organizer reserves the right to cancel your pre-registration.
- If you cannot attend the event we are happy to accept a substitute delegate until 16th January 2017. After this date, name changes can only be coordinated onsite with a fee of USD 20.00 or AED 75.00 per name changed.
- Cancellation & Refunds
- 100% refund – cancellation 30 days before the event date with a deduction of administrative fee of USD 100.00 or AED 365.00
- No refund – 100% cancellation fee will be charged for any cancellations 30 days prior to the event date.
Methods of Payment
Payment of fees in Dollars (USD) must accompany all registrations. No registration will be confirmed until payment is received. PAYMENT can be made either by:
A copy of the bank receipt must be sent by fax or e-mailed together with the completed registration form to + 971 4 311 6301 or send an email to: email@example.com. Please note that bank transmission fees have to be paid by the transmitter. Bank details are as follows:
|Beneficiary||MCI Middle East LLC|
|Account AED||Bank Account (AED): 1011 233252 601 / IBAN: AE200260001011233252601|
|Account USD||Bank Account (USD): 1021 233252 602 / IBAN: AE280260001021233252602|
|Address||P.O. Box 11954, Al Suk Branch, Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Phone||+ 971 4 35 33 545|
Only Visa, MasterCard are accepted. For credit card payments, you must fax/email clear copies of both sides of the credit card and of your passport copy to:
MCI Middle East LLC, P.O. Box 124752, Dubai Fax: +971 4 311 63 01 firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registrations not accompanied by appropriate payment as outlined above will not be honored until full payment is received.
- When names of participants are NOT stated on the bank transfer, your payment cannot be linked. Consequently, your payment will be unknown to the Administration Office.
- Only the forms of payment listed above are acceptable. Company and personal cheques are not accepted unless company is based in the UAE.
- Currency exchange charges or bank collection fees are the responsibility of the registrant.
- Please do not forward any values by mail. The Organizing Committee will accept no liability for any loss.
Insurance and Liability
In registering for the 4TS Top To Toe Transcatheter Solutions, you agree that neither the Organizing Committee nor the Conference Secretariat accept any liability. Participants are requested to make their own arrangements in respect of health and travel insurance.
Confirmation of Registration for Participants
When your completed registration form plus payment is received by the Conference Secretariat you will receive a written confirmation of your registration by email. The confirmation will include a registration number which must be submitted at the registration desk when receiving the conference badge and documents.
Cancellation of the Conference and Inability of a Registered Delegate to Attend
In the case of strikes, flood, fire, “force majeure” or any other circumstances beyond the control 4TS Top To Toe Transcatheter Solutions Organizing Committee resulting in the partial or complete cancellation of the Conference (and of any part of its program), the Organizing Committee cannot be held liable. No refund of the registration fees or of the hotel pre-payment/deposits will be made.
MCI Middle East LLC have been made aware that a number of service providers (Exhibition Housing Services, Exhibition Housing Management and Trade Show Housing), have contacted a number of companies or individuals who are supporting 4TS Top To Toe Transcatheter Solutions, citing the event, to offer hotel reservation services.
Please note that Exhibition Housing Services, Exhibition Housing Management and Trade Show Housing do not represent MCI Middle East nor UAE Cancer Congress, nor have they been authorized to use MCI Middle East LLC and, or 4TS Top To Toe Transcatheter Solutions or trademarks on information they send out to participants.
If you are contacted by Exhibition Housing Services, Exhibition Housing Management and/or Trade Show Housing by phone or emails, we urge participants to proceed with extreme caution before committing or entering into any conversation with Exhibition Housing Services, Exhibition Housing Management and Trade Show Housing.
Kindly direct all your accommodation or housing queries in regards to the Congress to email@example.com